Nature: No Photoshop required.
1. Lenticular Clouds
2. Anvil Clouds
3. Cirrus Kelvin-Helmholtz Clouds
4. Fallstreak Hole
5. Mammatus Clouds
6. Polar Stratospheric Cloud
7. Roll Cloud
8. Undulatus Asperatus
9. Mammatus Clouds
10. Undulatus Asperatus
circumhorizontal arcs photographed by (click pic) david england, andy cripe, del zane, todd sackmann and brandon rios. this atmospheric phenomenon, otherwise known as a fire rainbow, is created when light from a sun that is at least 58 degrees above the horizon passes through the hexagonal ice crystals that form cirrus clouds which, because of quick cloud formation, have become horizontally aligned. (see also: previous cloud posts)
I am a horrible person.
DRIVE CAR INTO TREE
FUCK I CANT OMG
Just a few snaks.
First two pics are my lesser male, bottom pic is my 100% het pied pair. I planned on breeding them by now, but they’ve been so dumb about eating the past couple years it’s delayed their growth a bit. One day, though!
when people get angry at you for liking snakes
THAT IS THE CUTEST FUCKING SNAKE
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
also, for those who have been asking, the printer i used to make these is a canon pixma pro-100 — amazon is running a pretty good rebate offer on it right now
additionally, more sketchbooks should be in stock in my store next week!